Friday, March 3, 2017

Loralei is 6 Months!

This month has been my favorite! You are just the sweetest baby and your smiles and big belly laughs are just the best! Oh my goodness you are so sweet and cuddly! You are 100% a momma's girl. I mean, I get it, I am also your food source so it is kind of a given that you would be attached to me, but I love it! 

Speaking of eating...still exclusively breastfed. We went to you 6 month check up and your sweet pediatrician said no need for food, you are obviously getting your calories in. 

You currently weigh 24.1 pounds. Off the charts. 
Height was off the charts too, I can't remember so I will fill in later. 
You have two bottom teeth coming in.
You still sleep great at night. Take a 3 hour nap from 11-2 and an evening nap from 5-6. Fall asleep nursing at 8, one more feeding at 10 and then I wake you up at 7 am.



You had your first snow experience! It was also super windy and you do not like wind. 


All better!


You are rolling over from tummy to back and back to tummy. And you like to eat your feet!




Look at those lashes...and lips!!




You are also a sitter now.


This picture. Oh this picture is pure gold!! My fat, happy baby!




This month more than ever Lydia is really hanging out with you are wanting to hold you and play with you more and more. I have a feeling you two are going to be big buddies.


You wear a size 4 diaper.
Size 24 month clothes.
Size 2 or 3 shoe.


 I love your silky smooth skin, your sweet fuzzy head and all of your rolls! I just kiss on you all day.

No comments: