Thursday, February 17, 2011

25 Weeks, 2 and a half weeks ago!

Two and a half week ago I was 25 weeks pregnant! Wow! This pregnancy really is flying by. I can't believe I am already in my third trimester. I am also sad that I have not been taking belly pictures like I did when I was pregnant with Ella. To be honest, I just don' think about it. I am busy chasing Ella around and was sick for the last two weeks and didn't think of anything other than how bad I felt and trying to take care of Ella and feeling like a horrible mother for letting her watch so much television.

Okay, on to the pregnancy. I was 25 weeks! At my appointment I had gained a total of 9 pounds and am measuring a week ahead. Layla is very active at night and at 6 a.m. when I wake up to Trey's alarm clock and then realize I have to go to the bathroom every morning! Trey got to feel her moving for the first time that week. He has felt her several times since then. This is also when I started to be able to watch my stomach moving as she kicked. I love it!

What is not so great is the backache. I didn't get this with Ella until later, but since I am still occasionally picking up her 32 pound self, I understand why I am experiencing it earlier!

The crib has been ordered and will be here mid March. I still have not ordered her bedding, but I have picked it out. I just feel like I am not rushed to do it. By this time with Ella everything was in place, but nothing has changed in the guest bedroom that will be becoming Layla's room. I hope that changes soon!

No comments: