Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Card Link Up



Welcome! I am so excited to be linking up with my adorable friends Brettni, Lyndsey, and Amanda to share my family's Christmas card with all of you.  This Christmas season has been such a treat for our little family as we welcomed Lydia in August. A new baby makes everything so magical!

I am a family photographer, but because of the little one (who will NOT take a bottle) I lightened my work load dramatically. With all of my free time, hahaha! who am I kidding, I have a 5 year old and 3 year old, we were able to have our own family pics done. I couldn't be happier with them!

This years Christmas card theme, Gold foil! It is so pretty and shiny in person.



Thank you for stopping by. I can't wait to see all of your pretty cards and families!!


10 comments:

Amanda said...

Love all the pics!! They all turned out so well!! What a gorgeous card with the gold too!

Lyndsey said...

Oooh, I love gold foil! It really kicks up the fancy! And I couldn't love y'alls family photos anymore - they are perfect!

Brettni Brumfield said...

YES!!! Gold Foil!!! LOVE IT!! Love your family and Love your card too!

Megan C said...

Love your card, especially the gold!

Megan C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tara @ the every things said...

stopping over from the link up!! Love your card & all your girls look just adorable in their mustard pie!!

Amanda said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! The gold is perfection and the girls outfits are so sweet! Did you design them? They look GREAT! :) Happy Monday!

Kelly Slater said...

I love it. Your family is adorable. I did gold accents and sparkles too. So fun! Merry Christmas from the link up!

Tanya said...

Love your card...your family is just beautiful. We also used gold on our card!

Shae said...

Love your card! Gorgeous family! Merry Christmas!!