Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One Month!

Trey and I were talking last night and can't believe our baby girl is one month old! Apart from two days and two night where she was VERY fussy and didn't want to sleep AT ALL, this little girl has been quite the sweet little angel. I thought this was going to be very hard having a two year old and a newborn, well it is not easy by any means, but it is not as hard as I thought it would be. Ella loves her little sister and has not shown much jealousy, which is a miracle.

She loves to kiss her and hold her hand. Layla doesn't seem to be as fond of it, but she deals with it! Layla loves to eat and sleep and poop...man does she poop!


I had my four week doctor's appointment and she held Layla and exclaimed "Man, she is big for a four week old!". I agree, she is big! She is long and chunky just like Ella was. She already has two chins, I don't think it will be too long before there are three and her cheeks are a growin'.



I love my girls! I asked Trey if he we really needed a boy or if we could just keep having girls. 

No comments: