Thursday, August 18, 2011

Painted Piggies

My sister gave me a gift card to Painted Piggies when Layla was born. I already have a platter and cookie jar with Ella's footprints on them. I wanted a big platter with both girl's feet and I LOVE the way it turned out. I picked out the Bible verse I wanted on it, only I just noticed that 'Philippians' is spelled WRONG! She put two L's and one P. Oops! Guess I need to call her. I still love it though and will have to keep is misspelled because I wanted it done at 6 weeks because that is when Ella's was first done.
These are just so sweet I think. Yes, you have their footprints in the baby album, but how often do you get that out when they are older? I love having these in my kitchen and seeing them every day. Already it is hard to believe Layla's feet were so small!

No comments: