Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Birthday Present

My Mom called me a few weeks before my birthday and asked me what I wanted. Of course I said money! Then I thought about it and was thinking of all things I could possibly want, but I kept coming back to a swingset for Ella. So I called my Mom back and told her I wanted a swingset for Ella for my birthday. And here it is....

in a million pieces! Trey of course got the awesome opportunity to put it together for me. So what did he do....He called his Dad and asked him to come and help!

Ella was so excited when she saw her Daddy and Granpop putting it together. (Please excuse her crazy outfit. She was wearing this dress and would not take it off, so I put the warmest pants she has on her which happen to be zebra print.)


Right in the middle of it, of course!

The guys worked all morning and finished it around 5:30. Ella went down for a nap at 2:30 and when she got up at 5:30 it was all ready for her!
Silly Daddy!
She played on it for a long time. Then this morning she had to go outside first thing to go "play at the park".

Thank you Mom and Dad for getting me a present that my baby girl loves! And thank you Jack for coming down here and putting it together.

No comments: