Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween!!

We had a very fun, very busy Halloween. We started the morning off by going to a play date with 9 or 10 other kids and let me tell you...they were wired already for Halloween!! It  was insane, fun, but insane! 

This year I asked Ella what she wanted to be and she went with Rapunzel. Sticking with the theme of princesses, Layla got to be Ariel. 


After the play date I drove to a local park, hopped out and took some pics of the girls. Taking pictures of a 3-1/2 year old and a 17 month old is NOT EASY! I mean, people pay me to do it for their families and I have no problem doing that at all...in fact I do a pretty darn good job of getting their attention. Well not mine! This time did go a little better though.



My beautiful girl! 


Usually when Ella gives Layla a hug she screams and gets mad, but I was happy to see her smile. 


This little one is full of personality. I told her to smile and this is what I got. I have another one with her finger all the way up her hose with the biggest smile. Not very lady like!



We went home, took naps, I cooked empanadas for a friend's party and then we were off to eat dinner at her house and go trick or treating. Ella was Merida from the movie Brave that night. I LOVED this dress, she looks so pretty. I bought some spray to spray her hair red, but luckily I tested it on a Barbie's hair first. It was horrible!


I loved seeing how may little girls we could get at a little table. The other girls were 1st graders, so Ella thought she was so cool getting to hang out with the bigger kids. Honestly though I don't think she knows she is younger. She is just about as big if not bigger than most of them and has an amazing vocabulary.


She LOVES her Melody! She just lights up when she sees her and I love that!



All the big girls and little girls ready to go.


Daddy got off work to takes his girls trick or treating. We took turns carrying Layla and chasing after Ella.


This is what it looked like most of the night. Ella just ran her little heart out. After every door she would yell "Momma I got a treat!! Momma I said Thank you!".



About half way through the girls slowed down. I think they ran themselves to death. Layla had countless suckers, but did wonderful. She didn't say trick or treat, but she did say thank you every time. That makes me much more happy!



No comments: