Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Girls

 
Oh my girls, I don't even know where to start! I feel like time is just flying when I look back at pictures. We were in the car earlier and Ella said "Layla is getting so big". Even she is noticing!
 
These girls are my joy and my headache! Trying to get a picture of the two of them together is alost impossible. I can NOT believe I have a photo where they are both looking and neither is crying!
 
 
They can fight and make each other cry, but they are fiercely protective of one another. Layla is a hitter and a bitter! She is 100% ornery. She does not like Ella to sit in my lap and tries to claim her territory (me). If you take a toy away from her she screams. She is quite a spitfire!
 
Ella is very sensitive and has a sweet heart. She is so ornery too though. She is more sneaky, not like Layla who will hit right in front of me, or even try to hit me. When Ella was little I could give her a stern NO and she would cry. If I do the exact same thing to Layla she looks at me like "Come and get me bc I am going to do it anyways!". Ella is incredibly helpful and still full of hugs and kisses. We were in the store the other day and Ella said "Mommy" and I answered yes, and she said "I love you Mommy" and a group of women heard her say this without any prompting and just died over how cute it was. 
 
When they are being sweet though they play so well together. Layla just cackles at Ella and Ella loves to entertain Layla. Ella is very concerned if we are out somewhere are Layla gets more than a foot away. Which is a little frustrating when you are chasing a roaming toddler and you have a three year old crying saying "Get Layla, Momma, get her!!".


I could use a little less drama, but I am sure the older they get the more drama will come.

No comments: