Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Day Of School

Last week Ella started weekday school two days a week. Trey's Mom came in town so I didn't have to wake up Layla and take her up there and so I could give Ella all my attention. This is a big milestone after all and Mommy needed some cute pictures.

At first she wasn't into taking pictures at all, but I finally got her to smile. I had search and searched for the perfect first day dress and actually bought two. This one was the second one I bought and I LOVE it!
I love this sweet girl!



I picked her up at 2:30 and she was so excited to see me. She said she had a lot of fun. Her teacher gave her a good report and said she was cheerful and good natured. It is so fun to pick her up and see what she has to say. She has a great memory and tells me if a little boy cried or that she likes to slide on the playground during recess.

I was a little sad the night before her first day. My sweet girl is growing up so fast! It helps so much that I have such a great family and friends. As soon as I dropped her off my sweet friend Melody was calling to check on me. While we were talking my Mom called, then my husband called, then I got home and my mother in law was doing our laundry and was cleaning out Ella's drawers (a task I had been meaning to do for about 6 months, but never really had the time, or honestly, the drive to actually do it!). It was a good day! Ella has loved everyday since and I am so glad she is liking it. 


No comments: