Friday, September 2, 2011

My Baby

This sweet little chubby thing has been all smiles lately, well except when she is hungry or tired, then all bets are off. I love all of her sweet sweet rolls, chubby cheeks, and very wet kisses. Her skin is as smooth as butter and I love rubbing her sweet round tummy. I can not get enough of this girl.

Last night she woke up in the middle of the night, which hasn't happened in while. I starred at her sweet face and just couldn't get over how much I love her. I also thought about how Ella was at this age and tried to remember her as a baby. I still remember it, but it isn't as vivid. I want to bottle this all up and relive it. They grow up so fast and I am so thankful that I have an amazing husband who wants me to stay at home with our babies almost as much as I want to stay home. I couldn't imagine not spending all of my time with them.

 I guess to sum this post up it would just be that I love my girls. Yes I am pretty much tired all the time. Yes there are times when nap time can't get here quick enough and seems to end way too fast. Yes there are times when I think I can't do anything right! But I would not change it for the world!!

No comments: