Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I love decorating for Christmas, really I just love decorating. Most of my stuff is the same as lat year, so this post will look familiar if you were a reader last year. So, I have cut down on the amount of photos since there is a lot of repetition. You can see last year's post here.

I usually have the big tree in the dining room and usually it is the bronze tree, but I moved it to the living room this year and used the red and green on it. I really like having the big tree where I see it more often. The red and green ornaments are plastic instead of glass so they will always be the ones in the living room where we always are.


Trey's Mom has made all of our stockings, but this year I wanted to try and see if I could make Layla's. I did it!!! And it turned out really good (at least I think so). I didn't have a pattern. but I made it work and it is a fully functional stocking! I need to have it monogrammed, but my sweet friend who said she would do it was having a lot of machine problems, but it will get done sooner or later.


The full view.

This is the light fixture in my breakfast room. It is visible from the living room so it is red and green too.


Ella made this sweet sign at her little school and I just love it!

This is in the foyer. The presents are a new addition this year. Ella really likes them!

This is the smaller tree that is now in the dining room. These ornaments are all glass, so I don't let the girls touch or be around this tree without me around. It is just so pretty I hate not to put it up. Ella is really good about not touching either of the tree's.

My pretty Santa that is in the piano. (Please excuse the streaky mirror!)


Since I had more ornaments than needed I added some to this light fixture and I really like it.





Merry Christmas!!

No comments: