Friday, June 12, 2009



It's that time again and this time it is bathrooms. Trey and I have lived in this house for a year as of May 20th. We have spent a lot of time painting and buying furniture to fill the house. I want to do so much more and most of it is in the bathrooms. However, here is it at this point.

First, our guest bathroom. This is looking from the hallway into the bathroom. This is the bathroom Trey uses most of the time, especially in the mornings. Since Ella still sleeps in our room I don't want him to wake her up by being loud in there. Plus, he would get upset when I left my stuff on 'his side'.



And this is hanging over the towel rack opposite of the vanity. Every Kappa must have keys somewhere in the house.



And Our Master Bathroom.

There has been some discussion on how to keep your galss shower clean. I think the only way is to never use it! Such a pain. But, I like these tours because it forces me to clean before I take pictures!


This bathtub has probably been used about 10 times in the year we have lived here.



Doors to closet and potty area.



On my list of to do's...new mirrors for both bathrooms, new lights (I HATE the ones we have), new faucets, and eventually granite countertops.


And I do not ever like to post without including Ella, I don't want her to feel left out!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I love your bathrooms! love the colors and the crosses are so pretty!! You did a great job!

Ashley said...

I love the gold bathroom color! Beautiful bathroom!

kace said...

Your bathrooms are gorgeous! Can you come work on my house?!:)

Kendall and Brooks said...

My sister in law puts Rain-X on her glass shower doors .....swears it works, but I have never tried it :)