Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Cards

And I for one can not wait!! I LOVE Christmas time, the food, the decorations, and the presents!! Last year I put up two Christmas trees and loved having so many decorations. I have been busy busy busy taking people's photos for their Christmas cards, but I always wait until the last minute to have our pictures taken and order my cards. This year, that is not going to happen. We are taking our pictures next weekend and I plan on ordering my cards soon.

This year I am going to order my cards from Shutterfly. I love the new designs they have and have already been combing through them. Shutterfly is also offering 50 free Holiday Card and all you have to do is go click here. Here is a link to their Christmas cards and their photo Christmas cards.  Here is one of my favorites and you can find it here.


I like the modern look of it and I can put several pictures of my sweet baby girl in this one!

So take a look and make sure a get your 50 Free Holiday Cards. 


No comments: