Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Night Before Christmas

Ella loves to read books. During a normal day we probably read about 10 books 20 times. I love it when she brings me a book and tells me to "read momma". Every night before bed we usually read about 3 books.

Last year for Christmas my parents gave Ella and her cousins the sweetest Christmas presents. They bought "The Night Before Christmas", the kind where you can record yourself reading it. Dad and Mom alternated reading the pages and Ella loves it. I ask her if she wants Granny and Papa to read to her and she always gets excited. I will admit the first time she looked a little confused and looked around the room like "where are they hiding?".

The other night she looked so cute in her Santa pajamas and when we finished the book she wanted to keep going so I grabbed my camera and watched her turn the pages one by one like a big girl.




I just love her so much! She just adds so much to our Holidays! 

No comments: