Friday, January 9, 2015

Jones Family Christmas

After our little family opened up our Christmas presents it was time to get ready to have all the family over. And of course. we had to line up the kids to get pictures taken. I would say the kids were the most cooperative this year. 


 Granny and Papa with their grandkids! You can definitely tell they are all related!


Love my sweet family of five!


This is my brother's family.

And this is my sister's family.

Look at all those presents!



See the difference between girls and boys. Mine love sprakly purses and Heath is dressed like a pirate!!!


Lydia finally joined the party and opened up a few presents. 


However, she must get her beauty sleep. This girl loves to sleep and Jennie happily obliges! I have a picture just like this from Thanksgiving. 


My friend, Melody, hosted an Origami Owl party in November and I got the girls and Granny matching necklaces. They are showing them off.  (Well, Layla is kind of eating hers!)

And finally the big presents! Granny and Papa got Ella an electric Monster high scooter. We will first get use to doing it the old fashioned way before I even show her how to turn it on! Oh, and we need a helmet!!
 And Miss Priss got a Frozen Scooter.
 More baby lovin'.
 This girl has the best smile. Her whole face lights up!
 Getting the hang of it!

We opened presents, ate, and the kids went wild. I call that a success. It is so neat to have cousins close in age that live somewhat close to each other. I never had that growing up as a kid and it is fun to witness. 

2 comments:

Brettni Brumfield said...

Holy Moly!! Your tree looked awesome, which I totally expect from you. =)

Love all of the pics!

The Calhoun Clique said...

Thank you sweet friend!!