Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lydia Is Four Months!!

Lydia, you are four months old, and I am actually blogging it on time!!! I decided it was finally time to get the camera out and give you a little photo shoot. Poor third child, Ella and Layla both constantly had the camera in their faces and you just usually get the Iphone! I had to get an official photo shoot in though to document all of your glorious chunkiness! 

Sleep: You are sleeping through the night!! You go to bed at 9:30 and I have to wake you up at 7:20 to take Ella to school. You would sleep longer if you could, but alas we must get Ella to kindergarten.

You go back to sleep two hours after waking up. You have another nap before we go get sister and one or two more naps in the evening. I mean, you like to sleep, and you sleep alot. Thank you!




Eating: Still won't take a bottle! You don't really need to though and since you are my third to nurse, I pretty much can feed you anywhere. So, no big deal!

Weight: Official 4 month doctors appointment, 20 pounds.
Height: Official doctors appointment 26-1/2" Long.
Clothing Size: 12 to 18 Months. 18 fit better in the thighs!




You are just the happiest, chill, go with the flow baby! You are "talking" all the time. You love to blow spit bubbles and motor boat! Layla gets mad at you when you motor boat because you spit! Speaking of spit, you spit up a lot. I talked to your doctor about it and she said you probably have acid reflux, but becuase it is not affecting your weight, there is no need for medicine. I am okay with that, because I don't need to add one more thing to remember every day. I constantly have spit up on my shoulder though.

You love to play with your feet and are becoming more intersted in playing with little toys. You LOVE your sisters and just light up when they talk to you. You give the cutest little belly laugh that I just love.


I love you, love you, love you and could just eat you up with a spoon! You are such a blessing!

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

These pictures are beautiful!! She's a gorgeous little chunkster!

The Calhoun Clique said...

Thank you friend!

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures are stunning but the third one from the bottom! Talk about model baby!!

The Calhoun Clique said...

Thank you, Ashley!!