Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First Swim

Today Trey got off a little early and I had been wanting to go to our communities swimming pool all day, so it was perfect. We got Ella ready, put on her little swim diapers, put on her Ralph Lauren bathing suite, put sunscreen on her, grabbed her sun hat, her floaty, a change of clothes for her after we finished swimming & a regular diaper...and 20 minutes later we were ready to go. (I mean, there is no more running out of the house in like 5 minutes. Every trip requires planning and lots of extra stuff).


And of course we had to take pictures (add an extra 5 minutes...Trey loves this part!)


A close up so you can see her precious bathing suite!


And we are off to the pool...



Now I wasn't able to bring my camera to the pool. You see, about 3 months ago I broke my point and shoot digital camera, so I talked Trey into letting me get a really expensive professional type camera. So, here are pictures of our swimming pool I downloaded off of the community website. We love it.





We stayed for about 40 minutes. Being our first trip I didn't want to overdo it. Ella had a great time. She kicked her chubby little legs and laughed! Her floaty is a little too big, so I held her and bounced with her in the water and she loved that.

I will have to get a disposable camera for our next trip. She looked so cute in the water. I can't wait to take Mommy and baby swim lessons. She has to be 6 months old to do it though so I have to wait until July. She is taking a nap now. I think all that swimming wore her out!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love her little swim suite! Blake also had his first swim this past weekend.