Thursday, May 14, 2009

Visitors Coming



So, yesterday Ella and I went to the doctor and she weighs 17 pounds 8 oz and is 26" long! She just seems to be growing so fast. When she was born she weighed 7 pounds 15 oz and was 20-1/2" long. That was only 4 months ago, but sometimes it seems like years ago and others it just seems like yesterday. She also had to ge two shots and she did not like that at all! It breaks my heart when she cries like that. If only I could get the shots for her I would, and I hate shots too! She is so chunky!! She has rolls upon rolls and I think it is precious.

Today Trey's mom and her friend Patti Moore and her two daughters are coming to spend the night with us. Then this weekend we are headed to Wichita Falls for Trey's brothers graduation from college. It looks like it is going to be another busy weekend for us. I just hope Ella naps better this time so that she doesn't get so fussy.

While we are in town we are going to try and see James and Brooke and Blake Fouts. We haven't seen him since he was like a week old and they have never seen Ella. And Ella is finally going to get to meet her uncle Zachary. He is attending school in Kentucky so he doesn't come to Texas that often.

No comments: