Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday!

So, Trey's mom and the rest of the company woke up at 4 AM to take Rachel to the airport and pick up Zach. Ella and I did not wake up! The visit was nice, Ella's grandmother just loves her to pieces! She got a little fussy because she wouldn't take a nap. When there is company around she doesn't want to sleep, she is too nosey and afraid she will miss out on something...I have no idea where she gets that from! =)
So, today we are packing and heading to Wichita after Trey gets off work. We have to see some friends, hang out with his family and mine, go to Shane's graduation, & Trey has to help Shane with some electrical work at his house. Needless to say, we are going to be busy. I also have to go to the Containery and exchange necklace chains. My mom got me the cutest necklace for Mother's Day, but I want the chain a little longer. It has a "j" charm and "e" charm and a little heart charm and one that says "love". That is Ella's middle name and the necklace is so cute. Here is a picture.

No comments: