Monday, March 21, 2011

Playing

I have been trying to do as many photo shoots as possible this month trying to fit everyones Spring pictures in before I am officially too big to do it anymore. With that comes editing all the photos, so I have had to come up with ways to keep Ella occupied and entertained while I edit. I saw this suggestion on Kelly's Korner blog and Ella loved doing it.

I filled up two plastic bowls with water and put ice cubes in one. I gave her a a spoon that drains and had her move the ice cubes from one bowl to another. She did this until the ice cubes were so small they fell through the holes in the spoon!



I did run to the bathroom and came back to pink her pink lamb in the bowl though, so close supervision in required. I did have towels down though just in case! In her defense she told me that Lamb "Wanted to take a bath"! She is such a little stinker!

1 comment:

@Dayngr said...

What a fantastic SAFE way to keep your sweetie entertained and feeling like she's a big girl doing her own thing! Way to go mom!