Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Ella is Two and a half!
2) Fun! You love to run, play and laugh. You have a deep belly laugh and laugh with your entire body. You love to run up to Daddy jump in his lap and say "I'm gonna get you!" and tickle him.
4) Smart! My goodness girl you are so smart! You know and can sing all the words to the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You are My Sundhine, Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Loves the Little Children, Old McDonald, and all those crazy Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora and Fresh Beath Songs! You can count to ten and count mommy's fingers, toes, eyes, items on tables and such all the time. You know the colors black, white, blue, green, purple, pink, red, yellow, green and orange. You know the shapes of a cirle, triangle, star and square. You don't know the rectangle yet, you still think it is a square! It's tricky, I know. You talk in sentences and there aren't a lot of words that you don't know. You talk more like a four year old than a two year old and most people think you are 4.
5) Stubborn!!!! You are very stubborn. You do thinkgs your way and like it that way. Unfortunately this leads to a lot of spankings. The good news is, I won't ever have to worry about someone walking all over you, you will never be a doormat!
7) A Momma's girl! You still are attached to my hip and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are my little partner, my little buddy, and lately you have been my little helper! You help momma pick up your toys, bring me diapers for your little sister, throw things away for me and always seem so eager to please.
8) A great big sister. You love your baby sister and always want to give her sugars and hold her. Thank you for being so sweet to her and not being jealous like I thought you would. You love to have her around and are always checking on her.