Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ella is Two and a half!

My sweet girl is growing up so fast. She turned 2-1/2 years old on July 6th. Sometimes I can't believe she is 2-1/2 and sometimes I can't believe she is only 2-1/2! Here is how I would describe my girl:

1) So sweet! You still love to give your mommy and daddy big hugs and sugars. Every night when we lay in bed and I sing to you and we say our prayers you run your hands through my hair and tough my face. You always say "I love you Mommy" so sweetly, it just melts my heart. Those are the times I wish I could bottle up and keep forever.


2) Fun! You love to run, play and laugh. You have a deep belly laugh and laugh with your entire body. You love to run up to Daddy jump in his lap and say "I'm gonna get you!" and tickle him.

3) Sassy! You have a sassy little attitude. You are very girly. You loves shoes, purses, dresses, and make up. I believe you are 2 going on 16 the way you act sometimes. You huff when you don't get your way sometimes and you put your hand on your hip with so much attitude. 

4) Smart! My goodness girl you are so smart! You know and can sing all the words to the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You are My Sundhine, Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Loves the Little Children, Old McDonald, and all those crazy Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora and Fresh Beath Songs! You can count to ten and count mommy's fingers, toes, eyes, items on tables and such all the time. You know the colors black, white, blue, green, purple, pink, red, yellow, green and orange. You know the shapes of a cirle, triangle, star and square. You don't know the rectangle yet, you still think it is a square! It's tricky, I know. You talk in sentences and there aren't a lot of words that you don't know. You talk more like a four year old than a two year old and most people think you are 4.


5) Stubborn!!!! You are very stubborn. You do thinkgs your way and like it that way. Unfortunately this leads to a lot of spankings. The good news is, I won't ever have to worry about someone walking all over you, you will never be a doormat!
6) Beautiful. You have the prettiest blue eyes and blonde hair. You hair is getting so long and has the prettiest soft ringlets in it. You have porcelain skin and the cutest lips. Sometimes I look at you and am amazed at how pretty you are.

7) A Momma's girl! You still are attached to my hip and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are my little partner, my little buddy, and lately you have been my little helper! You help momma pick up your toys, bring me diapers for your little sister, throw things away for me and always seem so eager to please.

8) A great big sister. You love your baby sister and always want to give her sugars and hold her. Thank you for being so sweet to her and not being jealous like I thought you would. You love to have her around and are always checking on her.

You are such a delight and a joy in my life. Yes, there are days when you try my patience and I can't wait for your Daddy to get home from work, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. You are a carbon copy of me and as my Mom has told me several times. I am so thankful that God blessed Trey and I with you and love watching you grow up! 

No comments: