Monday, November 2, 2009

Ella's First Halloween


This was Ella's first Halloween! Let me start by saying I LOVE Halloween and I love dressing up. This is the first year I haven't dressed up and gone to a party. My mom always made my costumes when I was little and I always had the BEST costumes. So, she and I went looking for Ella's costume and we both just thought this was precious. So, Ella was my little lady bug...tutu and all!
So excited it is Halloween!!!
You will notice she has her arms up in a couple of the pictures. No, she isn't trying to fly...she just hates the wings.


Awww, so much better now that I finally got rid of those dang wings.
And of course I had to get one with my little lady bug.

We only went to a few houses trick-or-treating. It is not like she can eat the candy, I just wanted to show her off to some of the people we know in the neighborhood. Then it was back to our house to hand out candy. We probably had about 50 kids, which wasn't as many as we had last year. They all got a kick out of Ella though and she liked them just as much. I can't wait until next year when she can walk.

3 comments:

April said...

Wow - I can't believe she kept that headband on! Good for her! She looked adorable has a lady bug!

Brooke said...

She looks so cute! I just love her lady bug costume! Will you guys be in town this weekend for the shower?

Corey said...

Too cute.