I have been putting her on the slide for a while now, but this weekend is really the first time she seemed to really like it. She would slide down and then point to the top like "Do it again!".
Then she tried what all kids try, climbing up it. It was pretty funny too.
So now that you are 14 months old Ella, this is what you are up to:
- You still wear 18 or 24 months clothes.
- You wear a size 5 shoe, but I think we might be moving up a size pretty soon.
- You wear a size 4 diaper.
- You hair is getting longer and it is still very blonde.
- You are still a huge mommas girl. (which I love!)
- You say uh-oh, no no and you shake your head!, mama, dada, bye, hi, juice, ball, you can almost say thank you and outside.
- You point to what you want.
- You know juice comes from the refrigerator so you walk to it and hold your cup up and say juice. I think you think it is going to give it to you automatically!
- You still only have 8 teeth.
- You prefer to run now instead of walk.
- You are a little ham! You cheese grin and fake laugh and charm everyone around you.
- You love to give kisses & high fives and wave at anyone and everyone all the time
- You flash everyone and point to your belly button, you are very proud of it!
- You know where your nose is and will point to it sometimes, but you prefer to point to others noses when asked where yours is.
- You are so happy and so sweet!