Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Fever

I always get antsy around this time of year, or really when the seasons change. And Texas really only has two seasons, hot and cold, so now that we are transitioning to hot I am getting spring fever. I want to change anything and everything. It started with my hair. It went from dark brown to blonde. Next on the list, master bedroom and bathroom both were painted slate blue. I also got a new rug for our breakfast room. (Love it!!)

Posted by Picasa
This winter has been exceptionally cold , so I am sick of being trapped indoors and I am ready to go play outside! I want to wear short sleeves and flip-flops. Too bad we woke up this morning to get ready for church and Trey looked out the window and saw 4" of snow in our backyard. We got right back in bed since Trey just won't drive in snow! (I thought he was a country boy who would do anything!!)
I bought Ella some fun, vibrant, Spring clothes and I am ready for her to wear them! I have also purchased a few new things for me. I actually stuck to what I needed and bought cute, but casual short sleeve shirts. Gone are the days of needing dressy clothes, yet I still find myself buying them. I just LOVE dresses! However, they just aren't very practical while chasing my energetic 14 month old around.
So, come on warmer weather!!!! I am ready for you to get here!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

We want to see your blonde hair!