Thursday, March 4, 2010

Typical Day of SAHM

Kellys Korner asks what is your typical day? Well, let me tell you my days are just action packed and full of traveling and adventures. Okay, so maybe not. I am a stay at home Mom and my typical day goes something like this. We usually have playdates ar MOPS at least once a week so the schedule adjusts accordingly. Also, I love to go to lunch with friends so that completely throws things out of whack. The good news is Ella adjusts so well and hardly ever gets fussy.

9:30 a.m. Ella wakes up & eats breakfast
Then it is time to play! We stay in our jammies and just have a good time. I chase her, she chases me, we wrestle, and have lots of fun. All that playing makes a girl hungry and sleepy.
12:30 Lunch & Nap time until around 2:00
I use this time to take a shower and get ready. I will clean, watch TV, get on the computer or do whatever I need to do that day. We usually go for a walk if the weather is nice, or this is when I go run errands or go shopping
3:00 Snack Time
4:30 Dad comes home from work and helps with her so I can cook dinner
5:30 Dinner Time
6:00 Nap Time Until around 8:00
After she wakes up she plays with Dad and Mom
9:00 Bath time and the whole bedtime routine starts. We read a few books, drink some milk, eat a snack, snuggle for a while
10:00 Ella's Bedtime

I have gotten in a bad routine of staying up late, until around 1, because I get to sleep in. I have started setting an alarm to try and wake up, but I just can't. I need to work on that.

No comments: