Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday Night Entertainment

Saturday night we went over to my sister's house to have dinner and pick up Trey's truck from their neighbor who had been working on it. Ella had a great time playing with Caleb and Caleb was wired and ready to put on a show for her. Now that she is getting older they play better together.

Can you tell he was wired? Yep the is my sister he is wrapping himself around. I love this picture because it is an actual representation of motherhood, especially mothers of boys!


Of course Ella had to empty Caleb's desk of all of it's books and papers. Then Caleb decided to help. If you can't beat 'em join 'em I guess!


I mean, there wasn't really anything she didn't get into. This is Caleb's helmet, so Ella needed to test it out for him. And trust me, if you have seen that boy ride his four wheeler you know why he needs a helmet.


Trey needed to get in on the fun, so he and Caleb played a round of Wii bowling. I am not going to say who won (ahem...Caleb) because I wouldn't want to embarrass my 27 year old husband. I do have to say Trey had never played before and Caleb plays all the time, so I guess it is not that bad getting beat by a 3-1/2 year old. (Who am I kidding, it's pretty funny!)



We had a great time and Ella was passed out in her carseat after about one minute.

No comments: