Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Painting

Some of you who read my blog also read my sister-in-law's blog, so you are getting a double dose of this. Last week I spent three days at Jennie's house painting her powder bath. I had gone over the week before and picked out the paint colors. She painted in a gold/bronze with a shimmer to it. I would say metallic, but that gives a whole nother tacky feeling, but I am sure you get the drift. I went over on Tuesday and drew the scrolls. I went over on Wednesday and painted the scrolls. I went over Thursday and pulled my hair out...just kidding, I went over the scrolls and highlighted areas.

Ella was fine the first day. She was excited to be somewhere and get to play with Jennie and Hunter. She was ok the next day, but really wanted to be in that bathroom helping momma. She was not happy the third day and was ready to go home and have her momma all to herself. You see, we spent almost every waking hour together and as much as I am attached to her...she is even more so attached to me. I love it though. Lets me know she loves me. And boy does she love me!

I finished the bathroom though and it looks great.




And I must be sick or crazy, or both, but I think I am going to paint our bedroom and bathroom now! No, NO SCROLLS!!!

1 comment:

Evan and Nicole said...

Looks amazing!! Great job!!