Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Crawling Baby!


Yep, that's right, Ella is now a crawler!!! For the last couple of days she has been getting on her knees and sticking her bottom way up in the air. See...


Then, yesterday, she got on all fours and just hung out. She didn't crawl, she just sat there and rocked back and forth.

(She has already got the posing down!)

And finally today she started scooching forward and by tonight she was in a full blown crawl. She just loves her daddy!



Yes, I know this picture is blurry. That is for you to see that she is in motion!!! I don't use a flash on my camera and I didn't have it set to take motion pictures, so when she moved it was blurry. I didn't so this on purpose, it was an accident and this was the only one I got of her on the move. It is hard to juggle between watching your baby crawl for the first time, cheering her on and snapping pictures at the same time!

When we went in for our 6 month appointment our doctor told me she would be crawling any day now. Less than a week later, she is doing it!! We are so excited for every stage that she goes through and it is so fun watching her grown and learn new things! I can't wait to see her speed crawling through the house with those chunky little legs!

Oh, and I know what you are thinking...does she just let her baby hang out around the house all day in a diaper? And the answer is yes! It is Texas, it is hot! Plus, I don't have to do near as much laundry this way. She has a million clothes and we get dressed up enough. Some days it is just nice to hang out and relax.

No comments: