Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby In A Basket



As I said in the previous post, Trey, Ella and I went to the park behind our house to take some cute 8 month old pictures of Ella. It was SOOOO humid and hot, so we didn't stay too long, but I love the pictures I did get. Of course, I took like 50 and only got about 10, but I would say those are pretty good statistics when dealing with a VERY ACTIVE 8 month old girl.





So there she is. My baby in a basket. And might I add, the cutest baby in a basket I have ever seen! No, I am not biased. =)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Those pictures are so cute!!

The Killough's said...

Adorable!

The Veals said...

OH I know! I kept looking and looking at that outfit and thought, wait a minute....and thought of you telling me that right away! I swear! Hey but you got to give them credit atleast they try, right! Oh and by the way Happy 2 years!

The Richardson's said...

I know!! You lucky duck! Have him hang a bathroom chandelier for you and take a picture so I can pretend it happened at my house. =)
P.S. That's one super cute baby in a basket. Where can I get one?