It was such a nice dinner at home with my husband and our sweet baby, I couldn't have asked for anything more (except a new kitchen!). Here are a few things I have learned in the first two years of marriage:
1. Unlike what my mom and dad say, I am not the most stubborn person ever. Trey is my even match!
2. Always ask your husband before you spend a lot of money if you can. You are going to do it anyways, but ask him so he feels like he is in charge.
3. Sometimes it really is best just to say you are sorry and move on, even though you know you are right.
4. Sometimes, someone with no previous experience with children at all, turns out to be one of the most amazing dads you have ever come across.
5. The day I married him I thought was the happiest day of my life and I loved him so much, but I love him so much more now than I ever did!
6. Finally, having a baby does not strengthen a marriage, but it does make an already fun marriage even more fun.
Which brings me to my next photo. Trey, Ella and I went back behind our house to take some pictures. This is Ella crawling on my wedding dress with the pearl and crystal hair accessory I wore on my wedding day in her hair. I am going to make this a tradition and do it every day on our anniversary.
We had already taken numerous photos before taking these, so she wasn't really feeling it. However, she was diggin' the ones we took before these and I will post those in the next few days.
So, all in all, we had a great two year anniversary and I am looking forward to many many more to come.