Thanks to April at Desires of the Heart for giving my little blog this award. April stumbled across my blog and come to find out we have a lot in common, and after her most recent post, one more thing to add to the list, we both have older brothers who are almost 2 years older than us.
So here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
So, 7 things you might not know about me. (well, apparently one is really easy because April said she looked all over my blog and couldn't find my name....so it is Joy, but that is too easy because most of you do know it anyways)
1. I really wanted to have a little boy when I found out I was pregnant and I just had a felling it was going to be a boy. I called 'him' Cade (because Trey and I were so sure) and my Mom would ask how 'Cade' was and how active he was. Little did I know 'Cade' was actually Ella!! After having Ella, now I want three girls! Haha! (Poor Trey if this does come true)
2. I have always said I wanted three kids, but after having Ella and just loving being a Mom, I am contemplating the idea of having four! Trey almost fell over in his chair when I said this, but I LOVE being a mom. Now, I know it is all in God's hands and I will take what he gives me.
3. I am TERRIFIED of crickets. I can't even say the work out loud without getting the chills. During the Summer I will not get gas at night for fear of one jumping at me. (They are always everywhere in the parking lots because of those big lights) And it is not one of those fears, like, eww gross. No, I become crippled in fear and FREAK out. I know, they can't hurt you, they don't even bite. I understand. Stupid, I know!
4. One of my best friends has the exact same birthday as me and we were born in the exact same hospital. Who knows, maybe we were chillin' in the hospital nursery next to each other after delivery. It is always funny come that time, which is VERY soon, when we call to wish each other happy birthday. October 20th!!! (Gosh, I will be 27 years old, I still feel 18)
5. I have known my husbands older brother since I was 16 and never even knew he had a younger brother until I met him when I was 24. He told me his last name and I asked if he was related to Shane and he told me. Small world.
6. I cut Trey's hair. I just couldn't justify him spending $20 to get his hair cut when all they do is use the clippers and it only takes 10 minutes. We went to Target and I bought the clippers and have been doing it for almost a year now. I love it when he gets compliments on it, which he does often! I should open up a business in our garage! Haha!
7. I used to be the messiest teenager ever, but now I am a neat freak. It took some adjusting to just let Ella leave all of her toys strewn about, but I do try to keep it an organized chaos.
Jennie @ Our Little Family
Brooke @Baby Fouts
Joanna @The Veals
Kendall @ Stoy's Story
Allie @John & Allie
Angie @The Pettys
Chrissy @Tyler & Chrissy